Effective business and online tools are particularly important when it comes to running your business smoothly, successfully, and joyfully. Whatever you can do to streamline organization, content development, and your social marketing efforts will save you time and unnecessary frustration.
Work-flow productivity is a big deal when it comes to the success of your business. I hope you find these tools useful and an asset to your business.
Some of the links below are free services and others are paid. Some are referral links. This means that if you have found value at Steinberger Business Consulting and decide to make a purchase through one of these links, I will earn a small commission. This is at no extra cost to you and I thank you for supporting Steinberger Business Consulting.
Your support helps me continue to support the dreams and visions of other everyday entrepreneurs.
I teach what I have found effective in business-building and only recommend what I believe will be truly valuable to you. I have researched extensively and am sharing with you what I know to be of highest quality, best value, and superb customer service.
I put together this resource list for the purpose of supporting you alongside your pathway to business growth and creative transformation.
Please feel free to contact me with any questions.
- Bluehost – My tried and true web hosting company. Steady, solid, and the BEST 24/hr live chat customer service I have ever experienced. Self-hosted WordPress (your website/blog platform) is integrated for FREE with a one-click install. Your first domain (www.) is FREE for the first year when you register it on Bluehost.
- Aweber – Building your email list of subscribers is SUPER important. Aweber makes it simple and easy to manage and communicate with your readers. This is an invaluable resource.
- Optin Skin – Notice the optin box in various areas of my site where I ask for a name and email address in exchange for sharing my story of transformation. Some of those boxes were created using Optin Skin. It integrates with WordPress and its template format makes it extremely simple to create and customize boxes that you can use to help build your always-important email subscriber list.
- Paypal – Industry standard for receiving and making payments, including credit cards (no machine or merchant account necessary), creating invoices, and selling products on your website.
- Evernote – Oh My Goddess! A Virgo’s (me) dream come true. Amazing organizational software that can be used as an app as well as web-based. Keep “notes” and create “notebooks.” Fun, intuitive, and easy to use. I am writing this toolkit page in Evernote while sitting in a cafe in San Francisco 🙂
- Lastpass – One stop shop for keeping all of your passwords in one protected place. Login to Lastpass and it will log you into all your other sites. Gone are the days of remembering and typing passwords into multiple websites. This is a huge time-saver.
- Wunderlist – Create project lists that look great and are super simple to navigate. Syncs to all devices and is available web-based or in an app format.
- Canva – Not a graphic designer? Not a problem. Canva is web-based and incredibly intuitive. Design great graphics for social media, blog posts, and beyond. Once you dive in… you will never come back!
- Hootsuite – When appropriate, automating your social media posts is a great time-saver. Write your post one time and with a single click, send it out to Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn, and other social networks.